Welcome Parents! To our:
PANTHER COFFEE CLUB
Friday, November 18th, 2022
7:20 – 7:45AM in the Library
● Come meet other MDECA Panther parents in a relaxed setting
● Enjoy some coffee and pastries & get to know one another
● Stay for the learning opportunity
● OR take an at-home plan that you can implement with your child at home
PARENT LEARNING OPPORTUNITY
7:45 – 8:15AM
· Come join us this month to familiarize yourself with classroom calm down strategies.
· Ms. Bradley, our SEL Specialist, will provide information regarding calm down strategies that your student can also do at home.
· There will be an opportunity to ask questions for how to implement these at home.
· You can also hear about future events, other resources, and volunteer opportunities at MDECA!
Please RSVP for this event to: Christa Duewall, Counselor & Family Engagement Specialist, at (254)215-6703 or [email protected]
Come, be a part of the MDECA Family experience – we look forward to meeting you!